Friday, October 31, 2008

honest to blog

Halloween 2007

Halloween is here again and I couldn't be happier about it. So many things have changed since last Halloween. Last year, I went up to Chicago as Edie Sedgwick, drank and danced around with the Little Caesar [pizza pizza!] guy, 2 meth heads, & ofcourse Andy Warhol. It was great.

But this year, I am going to be with a different group of people I have come to know and love very much. The meth heads will be there...but as zombies. I will be a zombie, as well.


There is so much to look forward too in 2009.


In January, I will be a costume director for a play performed by actors of the young actors theatre or YAT in Indianapolis. I used to be apart of YAT when I was a tween & I met so many amazing people. I was a complete drama nerd. I loved it. Then, I hit puberty and was suddenly worried about what people thought so I stopped. Stupid. But anyways, YAT will be performing Alice in Wonderland. The director, Justin, said he wanted to do more of a hipster version and I would be perfect to costume the 28 actors. Am I a hipster? Oh well. It's a lot of pressure but if I pull this off, and I know I can...then I might open pandora's box & answer the question of 'what do I want to do with my life?' Maybe that's a little cliche and corney. But I'm not meant to sit in a cubicle all day.
I'll leave you with a photograph of Bill Murray.





No comments: