Thursday, November 20, 2008

gin rummy what

- My roommate Ben and I had a very disturbing conversation yesterday about experiences we have had in the past that resulted in death. Fortunately, I took a painkiller before we had that convo because, otherwise, I would have gotten really depressed.

- Last night, Jessica and I met up with Derek and Jesse Lee at the Brass Ring in Fountain Square. Jesse was working and served us shots that tasted like food. One shot that tasted like apple pie and another that was supposed to taste like peanut butter and jelly but it just ended up tasting like a white russian. Then Derek blew us away with a couple card tricks and Jesse taught us how to play Gin Rummy. I owned that game. After that, anymore card games he tried to teach us, I was completely confused. My brain can only ingest the learning's of one card game a month.

I have a lot to get done today:

1. Write out a mass email for YAT
2. Call Art Institute for help with costumes
3. Call Beaver. A lot of calling people.
4. Go to the southside and cash a check
5. get kitty litter.

This doesn't seem like a lot, but it is.
I have to get shit done.

No comments: