Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I feel like my body is kinda shutting down for the winter.
I haven't wanted to go out. I have just wanted to stay in, take a painkiller, smoke ciggs, and read.
Eating speghetti has been a high priority as well.
"I don't have a lot of money, but I'm not poor. I eat a lot of speghetti."
But, I enjoy my alone time, eating speghetti and reading my nerdy book plus keeping up on my weekly shows.

Tonight, though, I owe it to myself to go out and have a few drinks before the big day.
I need to deal with the pain tonight of what is going to happen after Thanksgiving.
"My ass is going to get so fucking fat." That's what I'm thinking.
It's all downhill from here until summer strikes and a loose 15 lbs automatically due to constant moving around and stress of knowing that summer will someday end.
I need to find a speed habit real quick.
But not really.

I need to be semi-responsible tonight, with how late I stay out and how many shots I ingest.
I have to get up early and use my highly untrained cooking...or baking skills, I guess it would be, to make green bean caserole. A dish my mother is making me bake for the fam. "Green bean caserole is fucking nasty. Do you have my smokes?" Yes, it's a dish I dispise.
Awesome, in all the glory of my hangover, I get to make the nastiest thanksgiving dish in my tiny oven.

Katie informed me last night, when we were talking about Thanksgiving and her diet, "Fuck it, I'm going to put gravy on my turkey. Fuck it." I was proud. No one should have to diet on Thanksgiving unless you were the turkey that didn't want to get killed.

Someone I work with must have sprayed something that smells like cherry jell-o right by where I sit. It smells so good in my cubicle right now.
awesome.


Nightcap
-buying a new goddamn tire
-speghetti night at the fams
-drinks in broadripple

FIN

No comments: