Wednesday, November 12, 2008

internet.

I was fiddling around on CNN.com earlier when I came across a Sarah Palin article about her possibly running in the 2012 election. It scared me. And then I got tricked into an one of those advertisement/online surveys, where they say you will win a new Ipod or 500 gift card to Target but, in a cowardly way, just want you to buy a magazine subscription. Like any person who wants a new Ipod, I have fallen for it in the past & just did again. The survey advertisement was titled "Does Sarah Palin scare you???". Yes, she does. I clicked on it and 5 windows popped up on my computer.

internet. read it:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/12/palin.future/index.html


So, I came to a brief revelation this morning about my whole blogging situation. And I have found that it's very theraputic for me. As silly as that might sound, it's the truth. It's a place to direct all my thoughts and fun times, expressed.

I feel very clear headed today. I've had a lot on my mind lately about people in my life and just my life in general. But today, I feel very calm & clear about everything. I'm a lot more optimistic than I thought I would be. My week started off strange and unexpected.


FIN

No comments: