Tuesday, November 11, 2008

réflexion

- I really wish my boss would realize that I do not care about my job, and then fire me. I try and try, no luck.

- I think need to give my cats away. My apartment is too small and one of them pissed on my bed. Probably Wubbie. But I have a feeling I'm going to need their cuddles and purrs in the coming weeks. So give them away yet, I will not. Adoption interviews, coming soon. I want them to have a home in the country & away from city life. I should get a fish.

- I'm so incrediably hungry right now. But I'm trying this new diet where I don't eat unless I have the money too. I believe it's called the broke hoe diet. I don't have money, presently, so I don't get to eat. Tough love. But, on the upside, I fit into these pants that I didn't fit into 3 weeks ago. Rad.

- I need some painkillers, for my back and recreational use.

- I need to make a list of things to do for the winter so I don't get the blues. My friends Jessica and Ben did this...so I think I'm going to steal that idea. Will report back at a later time when I get some ideas.

- I want to marry Jason Bateman.

- I wrote out a grocery list today. It made me come to the realization that I am becoming my mother.

- Check out Trendyblanks.com. You won't be disapointed.

No comments: