Wednesday, January 14, 2009

abcdefghijklmnop

Hooray, I got 4 hours of sleep last night. Up late with Ben, Chanie, Sam, Dereck, Brad, & Aubrey. I was running around my tiny apartment high as a kite filming what I thought were halarious things. Lily Allen was a hot topic. Chanie gives the best back rubs of anyone who has ever lived. It was good ole random night. We listened to some records and drank beer that tasted like apple cider. We watched the Weezer video for "Pork and Beans". It was kinda brilliant. We also watched a handfull of SNL Digital shorts...which are probably the best things in the whole wide world.

This is what I want right now :
I Dream of Jeanie marathon in bed.
SNL Digital Shorts
Andy Samberg. Always.
Chanie company
3 more hours of good sleep in a warm bed with a kitty
scrambled eggs with cinnamon toast

go to this link...watch the funniest video in the world. Esspecially when you are high.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating

No comments: