Monday, February 16, 2009

my long, random weekend.

Justin and I are going to start hanging out again, as friends.
I hung out with him this weekend.
We had a few heart to hearts. Had some drinks.
Completely ignored v-day. Which is really empowering.
I remember the days when valentines day was kinda a huge deal.
I totally forgot until it was, like, 4 oclock on Saturday.

It's kinda sucks though because all Justin and I do is eat when we hang out. So I'm getting fat again. I need to go on that cayanne pepper, lemon juice, and syrup diet. I'm sure it's the most unhealthy thing you can do to yourself...but I just want to be able to fit into my clothes again, dammit.

Revelation : I need to stop caring what people think and be more confident in the choices I make for myself, despite what others think I should do. It's just a stage of growing up. My true friends will be there for me no matter what choices I make, and have been. I'm lucky enough to have Katie and Alicia in my life. They let me live my life and no matter what, they will be there for me. Like Charlies Angels. We fight crime...have great hair...and love Twilight. Were a bunch of twenty something tweens.

Katie said I could murder someone and she would still be my friend. I've been waiting for her to say that. All I want in life is to murder someone and still have a friend to talk to it about with. It's the american dream.


I feel you, kittycupcakemuffinaby.

No comments: