Monday, April 13, 2009

holiday

I haven't blogged in a long while...strange.

A lot has happened. I lost my office job...good news...I got a job at the Brass Ring Lounge [not a strip club]...better news. I have a completely different lifestyle than i did before. It's amazing. I used to sleep all night and work all day in a prisoned cubicle. It's the complete opposite now. I have a job where I can hang out with my friends and only work two or three days a week making good money and encouraged to drink.

Twilight came out on DVD...and i finished Breaking Dawn. LOVE IT.
I'm now reading The Trial by Kafka. It's interesting.

I did shrooms for the first time last night. yay


I can't complain. Life is good.

I'll be in Chicago mid-June to see Metric with Mr. Jesse Lee!

Summer of fun!

No comments: